Related Sites

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Some more Classic Mallik cartoons


Mallik cartoon:"He he!Fresh air couldnt get through those bar!!so.."


Mallik Cartoon:"Dont need for those expression today!your mother cooked it today!"

Mallik cartoon:"I have nt broke the glass today!!why r so angry?"






Mallik Cartoon:"sry sita!my heart broke,When u took back the choc that u gave me!its tough to control now!"




Mallik Cartoon: "I guess someone is trying to sneak in!he he"





Mallik Cartoon:"Dad.Tution teacher gave kiss to me because i study well...but why did she kiss u?"



Mallik Cartoon:"You can jump into that..no problem..but why dont u remove that new saree?"









Mallik Cartoon: "Excuse me your honour!can u pass on that hammer a momment!there is a nail came out a little bit in this bone!!"

No comments: